CREATING SOUND EFFECTS HAS NEVER BEEN THAT FUN!
DSP Anime is part of the “Dynamic Sound Packs” series from Tsugi, which uses procedural audio models to generate myriads of sound effects instead of relying on libraries of fixed recordings.
With DSP Anime, you can easily create sound effects for many types of projects; from games to visual novels and from animations to videos.
With a fantastic graphic user interface, a powerful synthesis engine and indispensable features for both indie and pro game developers, DSP Anime makes the creation of sound effects for your project easy and fun!
DSP Anime also includes incredibly useful functions such as the automatic generation of sound variations and the export to game middleware (Unity, Gamemaker, ADX2, FMOD, Wwise). Here are the main features:
- Uses procedural audio (real-time sound synthesis) to generate the sounds.
- Allows you to create the sounds YOU want, and many variations. No fixed recording!
- Ease of use: select a category, a type of sound, and edit the parameters.
- Basic categories of sounds: magic, fight, events, face, moves.
- New categories available as free downloadable content (Creatures, Locations, Elements, Foley…)
- Randomization function: each parameter can have its own random range.
- Very visual interface, with onomatopoeia animation.
- Sounds can be saved in the Wave, Aiff, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and Flac formats.
- Exports towards audio middleware (ADX2, FMOD Studio, Wwise): many variations can be created automatically and placed into random containers, events…
- Can launch your sample editor and load the sound automatically in it for further editing.
- No license fee! Use the sounds created in DSP Anime in your projects, even commercial ones.
CATEGORIES AND SOUND TYPES
Listen to some examples of sounds you can generate with DSP Anime!
Free expansion packs are regularly released with more sound models!
All the free add-ons below are now part of the new DSP Anime 1.2 update and more add-ons are in the works!
Get DSP Anime today and start creating amazing sound effects for your games, animations and videos in just a few clicks! Generate many variations automatically and export them towards your game audio middleware...
Free Update 1.2
To be able to use this update and its extra sound categories, you need to have DSP Anime installed on your machine.
Copyright © Tsugi GK. All rights reserved.